Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm Gonna Be FAMOUS!

Dear Blog,

I thought it was just going to be another ordinary Wendesday night. I thought wrong. An advertisement came on the radio talking about Talent Scouts that were in town and looking for talent. I called the number and they talked to my mom a little bit. My mom told me that I have an audition on Sunday. I was so excited that I, literally, went bouncing off the walls. We kept thinking up possiblities that would happen if this acting thing really did work out for me. I could guest star on shows like Hannah Montana, Sonny with a Chance, Wizards of Waverly Place or even be in the last Twilight movie. I'm so happy and excited that this career option has come up for me. Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted so badly to be an actress. I was and still am a drama queen. I could exaggerate anything, even the smallest things. I hope this works out for me. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment