Saturday, March 27, 2010

Finding The Me In Me.

In this world, there are different kinds of people. There are the business people, the people who go with the flow, the people who keep their priorities straight, and theirs people who just wanna have fun. And then, there's me. I'm one of those people who is lost in this world. I can't seem to figure out who I am. But yet, I am only a teenager. I know what you're probably thinking. "Amber. You're too young to be worrying about who you are." But I do worry; all the time. I can't quite seem to keep my priorities straight. There are different types of people I want to be. One day I will be a Bella Swan type girl, whose going through the day to just get by. Other days, I'm like a Miley Cyrus type girl, where I just want to party and have fun. And then there are the days where I'm just in a really bad mood, so on those days, it's best that you just don't talk to me. Anyways, the 2 years I've been a teenager have been really hard. I mean, I have to go to school everyday to face the evil Katrina. And then I have to go home and be pressured by my parents to be a good child. Sometimes, I just can't win.

No comments:

Post a Comment