Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Am Thirteen Going On Fourteen...

Dear Blog,

I only have another quarter of school left. Things have gotten better than they were. I can look at Katrina now and if it's a good day, I'll even talk to her although we aren't friends. I think that from all of this, I've gained a lot of knowledge. People still make fun of me, which I don't really mind. I've learned how to laugh with them when they are laughing at me. Nobody's perfect and I out of all people should know this. When people in my class are making fun of someone, I have to courage to stand up to them. My little brother doesn't understand why I stand up for people who have made fun of me. He's so young and naive. I stand up for them cause I know how they feel. I know how it feels to be the one who people target. I know how it feels to be made fun of. I mean, I WAS made fun of on a daily basis for 4 weeks of my life. I think I would know how it feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment